You are here
Home > Question > Apply Now for Polish 1 Year Work Visa (Work Permit)
JoshuaBUTTY asked 4 months ago

This is Robert Kowalski from LegalPL Company from Poland-Warsaw (Europe).
In this mail sending you special our offer about immigration services to Europe:
1. Work 1 Year Visa to Poland (Work Visa+Work Permit);
2. Study in Poland (Study 1 Year Visa);
3. Business Immigration to Poland (Business 1 Year Visa);
Mostly our clients from India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Vietnam, China, Iran, Ukraine, Russia, Belarus, Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, China.
If you are interesting in our services, please contact with us in WhatsUp/Viber/Telegram +48 793 636 986 or write me:
Thank you,
Best Regards,
Robert Kowalski,
LegalPL Company

Your Answer

9 + 18 =